Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: Re: pre amp upgrade posted by mjm on May 24, 2005 at 14:17:32:
Bybee Quantum Purifiers, developed by Jack Bybee originally for military purposes (noise reduction in submarines, I think) and adapted by him for audiophile use. Primarily as in line filters for power supplies and inputs and outputs. Lowers noise substantially, providing a more spacious and analog like sound.This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - pre amp upgrade - alvinnir 17:54:07 05/21/05 (14)
- Re: pre amp upgrade - classfolkphile 15:33:38 05/23/05 (5)
- I agree totally and also suggest... - JerryH 13:01:55 05/27/05 (0)
- Re: pre amp upgrade - unclestu52 14:05:06 05/24/05 (3)
- Re: pre amp upgrade - klepp 10:30:19 05/23/05 (0)
- should definitely hear the Cary SLP-98 - triode 21:15:30 05/22/05 (0)
- CJ 17LS - unclestu52 15:12:04 05/22/05 (1)
- Second the CJ 17LS - Joe Appierto 17:32:12 05/22/05 (0)
- pre amp upgrade - lemontree 13:22:56 05/22/05 (0)
- Re: pre amp upgrade - A.J. 10:33:55 05/22/05 (2)Follow Ups
- Re: pre amp upgrade - classfolkphile 05/24/0516:50:41 05/24/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.